Do you have a chipped or cracked tooth that you want fixed? If so, cosmetic bonding may be a good option for you.
Cosmetic bonding can fix or correct:
• A broken, chipped, or cracked tooth
• Discolored or stained teeth
• Gaps between teeth
• Decayed teeth
• Irregularly-shaped teeth
• Worn enamel
• Crooked or misaligned teeth
Cosmetic bonding is also a great option for patients who want to replace old, mercury-contaminated silver or gold fillings. Composite bonding offers a mercury-free, natural-looking way to create a healthy, beautiful smile.
WHAT IS COSMETIC BONDING?
The cosmetic bonding material is made from composite, medical-grade plastic. The bonding process is similar to porcelain veneers and onlays, but bonding does not require an outside laboratory. Also, bonding is built directly onto the tooth structure for a flawless smile.
BENEFITS OF COSMETIC BONDING
- Bonding is a durable solution for common smile problems.
- Bonding is tissue compatible.
- Bonding does not interfere or involve the opposing teeth.
- Bonding is stain resistant.
- A thin restoration is possible with the plastic material. It won’t look or feel bulky on the tooth.
- Our dentist does not have to remove any natural tooth structure, which means minimal or no numbing is needed for this procedure.
- The bonding material looks natural when applied properly.
- Cosmetic bonding is oftentimes completed in one office visit!
You can look forward to all of these great benefits with our cosmetic bonding service!
COSMETIC BONDING AT OUR ATLANTA, GA OFFICE
Dr. Marilyn Gaylor loves creating beautiful restorations using cosmetic bonding. If you’re interested in learning more, or if you’d like to find out if bonding is right for you, call to schedule your appointment.
We will do a thorough examination to determine if you can benefit from cosmetic tooth bonding.