Are you unhappy with your smile because you have yellowish stained teeth? Do you have heavily discolored teeth due to years of smoking or drinking red wine?
- Opalescence® Home Whitening Gel
- Opalescence® Boost– One Hour In-Office Whitening
Whether you have stains due to dietary habits (drinking coffee, tea, soda, and red wine), smoking cigarettes, or because you’re taking certain medications that can cause teeth staining, professional teeth whitening is the answer for a beautiful smile.
OPALESCENCE® HOME WHITENING GEL
Dr. Marilyn Gaylor offers this teeth whitening product that can be used in the convenience of your home. It produces a brighter, whiter smile without all of those dark stains you have now.
If you’ve tried countless over-the-counter whitening products from your local drugstore without much success, Opalescence Home Whitening Gel may be a good option for you. We have been bleaching teeth since 1984, and we love the Opalescence line of whitening products.
A few facts about Opalescence Home Whitening Gel:
- The take-home whitening gel is affordable, convenient, safe, and effective.
- The results will boost your self confidence and improve your appearance.
- We will supervise your treatment until you are completed with the gel.
- The gel is formulated with Potassium Fluoride (PF) to strengthen enamel, decrease sensitivity, and protect against cavities.
- You can see results after just one night of use, though we tell patients to expect results in about one week.
- Dr. Gaylor will create your customized bleaching tray to fit comfortably in your mouth.
- You can choose from five formulations and three flavors (mint, melon, and regular).
OPALESCENCE BOOST—ONE HOUR IN-OFFICE TEETH WHITENING
Come to Cosmetic Dentistry of Atlanta for your one-hour teeth whitening appointment. Leave our office with a fresh, flawless smile!
This Boost formula is much stronger and more effective than over-the-counter teeth whitening products from your local drugstores.
Here are some facts about Opalescence Boost—One Hour In-Office Teeth Whitening:
During treatment, we do not use heat or ultraviolet rays of light that oftentimes bother patients.
The formula contains fluoride and potassium nitrate to strengthen enamel, decrease sensitivity, and protect against cavities.
You will see results in about one hour! The treatment can lighten your teeth up to eight shades in about one hour.
The treatment is safe and very effective.
If you are interested in professional teeth whitening treatment, call our office today to schedule your appointment.